EMC’s project managers are among the top professionals in their field. They have the skills necessary to compete in the increasingly competitive development industry. With their strong business sense, EMC’s project managers thrive at negotiations with developer groups, approval bodies and the general public.
EMC’s Project Management services involve the selection and overall co-ordination of the various sub-consultants and contractors to ensure that the necessary services are provided as economically and efficiently as possible. Our services also extend to expediting approvals, negotiations with regulatory authorities as well as preparation and on-going monitoring of completion schedules.
- Preparation of development pro-formas
- Co-ordination of project-related activities
- Preparation and monitoring of project schedules
- Value Engineering
- Presentations to Municipal Councils/Officials
- Negotiate financial arrangments with municipalities
- Arrange development cost sharing
- Negotiate subdivision agreements with municipalities
- Engage and co-ordinate project sub-consultants
- Negotiate and engage servicing contractors
- Co-ordinate construction activities
- Process payment certificates
- Expedite assumption of subdivisions