EMC’s team of contract administrators work diligently to ensure that projects are constructed to specifications and on budget. Based on the approved engineering design, EMC’s Contract Administration staff will carry out the procurement process, provide on-site supervision and inspection during site servicing, and process the contractor’s claims for payment.
At contract completion, EMC’s Contract Administration staff will work with the municipality to have the completed subdivision assumed at the earliest date in order to minimize the developer’s financial obligations.
EMC’s team of professional engineers and technical staff are dedicated to the completion of each project on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with approved contract documents.
- Tendering of works for Construction
- Awarding of contracts to servicing contractor
- General administration of contracts
- Co-ordination of field construction activities
- On-site inspection of services installation
- Site grading control and inspection
- Quality control of construction activities
- Maintain cost control over contracted servicing
- Processing of payment certificates
- Processing lot grading certificates
- Certification of completed works for release of letters of credit
- Expediting completed subdivision assumption proceedings by municipality
- As-Constructed Surveys